Live Safe, End Abuse
Live Safe, End Abuse is for people leaving an abusive partner. The fact sheets and folder contain information on what abuse is, how people can plan for their safety and protect their children, and who can help. Topics include:
- Who can help
- Getting help from the police or RCMP
- If your sponsor abuses you
- What to do about money
- The criminal court process
- Safety planning
- Women abused by their partners
- Keeping your children safe
- Men abused by their partners
- Protection orders
The printed versions are now packaged together in a folder called Live Safe, End Abuse. The online version consists of a convenient single booklet.
For information about abuse in same-sex relationships, see Safety in Same-Gender Relationships, Safety in Relationships for Trans Folk, or the Safe Choices Program on the Ending Violence Association of BC website.