For other legal resources, see our Links page.
Our information services may be able to help you with your legal problem — even if your legal issue isn't covered by our other services:
- Legal information outreach workers provide information and referral services in person and over the phone.
- Aboriginal community legal workers provide information and limited legal advice.
- Community partners help you access legal aid services in your community.
- Our free publications cover a variety of legal topics.
- MyLawBC features an online negotiation platform for separating couples and guided pathways that produce personalized action plans to address common legal problems, such as separation and divorce, wills and personal planning, and foreclosure.
- The Aboriginal Legal Aid in BC website provides information about Aboriginal legal issues and rights.
- The Family Law in British Columbia website provides family law information, including fact sheets and self-help guides.