Living Together or Living Apart
Viviendo Juntos o Separados
Relaciones de unión libre, matrimonio, separación y divorcio
Explains the basics of family law in BC. Includes information about:
- your rights and responsibilities if you’re married or in a marriage-like relationship
- how spouses can work out agreements
- how to work out arrangements for parenting if you have children
- what to do if you decide to separate or divorce
- how to sort out money matters
The Spanish version doesn't include the most recent changes and updates that appear in the English version.
This publication is for people who are comfortable reading and may have some legal knowledge.