Except where indicated, the following forms are in PDF. All forms can be filled out online or printed and filled out by hand. You can't save these forms or send them by email.
If you have any questions about using these forms, please email our Tariff helpdesk.
- Acknowledgement of Family Duty Counsel Services (short form)
- Acknowledgement of Family Duty Counsel Services (long form)
- Acknowledgement of Family Advice Lawyer Services
- Family Advice Lawyer Referral Form
- Brydges Duty Counsel — Authorization and Waiver Form
Ask clients to complete this form if you require access to information about a call to the Brydges Line. Find out how to request Brydges Line notes.
- Vancouver Duty Counsel Roster Form (Word)
New Vendor Applications
To obtain a private bar vendor number, your current status must be listed as practising with the Law Society of BC or your application cannot be processed. Please complete the Lawyer Vendor Application Form-A below, sign it, and email to email@example.com, or fax it to 604-682-7967. (All forms are fillable and savable.)
Once the application is approved, the new vendor information will be entered into our LSS Online system and you will be issued a private bar vendor number. Please read the General Terms and Conditions before using any part of LSS Tariffs.
Vendor Number Reactivation
To apply to reactivate your vendor number or to have conditions on your eligibility to receive contracts removed or modified, complete the required fields in the form below then email or fax the form to 604-682-7967.
If Legal Aid BC (LSS) deactivated your vendor number or imposed conditions on your eligibility to receive contracts, you must demonstrate that the reasons for deactivation or conditions have been addressed. Additional information to support your reactivation may be provided by attaching a letter and/or documents.
- Please complete the Vendor Number Reactivation Form-B
- For more information about the process to reactivate your vendor number, please review the Vendor Number Reactivation Policy.
- For more information about the process to have conditions on your eligibility to receive contracts modified or removed, please review the Vendor Number: Removal or Modification of Conditions Policy.
Banking/Direct Deposit for EFT Payments
Have you changed your bank account or law firm? Please complete the Lawyer Direct Deposit Form-C below as required and email or fax it to 604-682-7967.
- An email address must be provided for us to send notification of your payment being deposited. (It can be different from the one on your Lawyer Vendor Application Form.)
- Please allow 3 business days after receipt of email notification for the electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Payment stubs are available online under “Change to LSS Online” within 3 business days.
If you have any questions about completing the forms, contact Legal Aid BC at 604-601-6111 or by email.