Legal Aid BC provides a range of free services to help people with low incomes navigate complex legal challenges and issues. To offer the best support possible and strengthen the client-centred legal assistance we provide to British Columbians, we’re committed to promoting fair and transparent competition, finding the best value for goods and services we procure, and ensuring responsible utilization of public funding.
- Accountability — LABC will be accountable for the results of its procurement decisions, the appropriateness of the processes followed, and the financial commitments it makes.
- Cost-effectiveness — LABC will consider various factors to achieve the best value when awarding a contract, which will include cost, quality, reliability, and continuity of the good or service.
- Fairness — LABC will use competitive processes considering the value, complexity, and nature of the procurement opportunity.
- Transparency — LABC will promote an open and transparent procurement process, providing clear, precise, and accurate information to all potential suppliers.
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion — LABC will promote Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion when evaluating procurement opportunities and awarding a contract.
- To view public opportunities and check bid awards, visit bcbid.gov.bc.ca.
- To receive notices of new LABC public procurement opportunities, register with BC Bid.
- Once registered, BC Bid will send notifications via email, or opportunities posted in the commodity groups and locations that are selected when registering.
- For more information, visit the BC Bid frequently asked questions page.