Service and program evaluations
Legal Aid BC regularly evaluates both ongoing services and pilot projects to ensure they're fulfilling their objectives and meeting client needs.
The PDFs of these reports are listed below by subject area. For older reports, see our Archive.
- Community Dialogues - Final report (August 2020)
Criminal Law Services
- Expanded Family LawLINE Refresh Evaluation Report (October 2017)
- Expanded Family Duty Counsel Refresh Evaluation Report (October 2017)
- Expanded Criminal Duty Counsel Refresh Evaluation Report (October 2017)
- Parents Legal Centre Refresh Evaluation Report (October 2017)
Public Legal Education and Information
- MyLawBC Evaluation Report (June 2019)
- MyLawBC: Understanding Outcomes (June 2019)
- User Testing: In-Person vs. Using usertesting.com (November 2017)
- User Testing for MyLawBC and Family Law Website Video Project (November 2017)