Quick links

Find up-to-date information about our services and other legal resources below.

Child protection services

If you have a child protection matter and there’s a Parents Legal Centre (PLC) in your community, call the office to receive help. For contact information and hours of service, please see the PLC page.

Family advice services

Duty counsel family advice services are available at courthouses or Justice Access Centres. Remote-only services available in some locations. For phone numbers and service hours, please see family duty counsel lawyers and family advice lawyers.

Online services