To apply for a Legal Aid BC job, please follow the steps below.
Legal Aid BC is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of Canadian society. Members of equity-seeking groups are encouraged to apply.
Note that only those applicants who are legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered for positions.
Review job postings
1. Click Jobs to see all available positions.
2. Click the position title to view the job description in Dayforce Careers.
Access Dayforce to upload your application documents
1. To apply for a position in Dayforce Careers:
- If you have an account, click Sign in. Enter your email address and password
- If you need to create an account, click Register. Enter the required information, and then click Create Account.
2. To create your profile, click Import from Resume.
3. To upload your resume, click the + sign. Click Add File and then Upload.
4. To upload your cover letter, click the + sign. Click Add File and then Upload.
5. To upload optional documents such as reference letters, transcripts, references, and certification, click the + sign. Then click Add File and Upload. After you've uploaded your files, click OK.
6. To edit your profile, click the pencil tool. To delete an item from your profile, click the trash can icon.
Complete your profile and submit your application
1. When your profile is ready, click Next. If prompted, complete the following fields. Then click Next.
2. Review the Candidate Acknowledgement statement and click I Agree.
3. When you’re ready to submit your job application, click Submit.
4. To review your application after you’re submitted it, click View Your Profile.
If you have any issues with our job application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Legal Aid BC; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.