We have a range of free services that may help you. We give priority to people with low incomes, but many services are available to all British Columbians. We offer:
- information provided by:
- our free publications;
- the MyLawBC website;
- the Aboriginal Legal Aid in BC website;
- the Family Law in British Columbia website;
- intake assistants;
- community partners and,
- in some communities, legal navigators and Aboriginal community legal workers.
- advice from:
- duty counsel lawyers (find out more),
- or family advice lawyers.
- representation (find out more) if you qualify and have:
- serious family problems;
- child protection matters (Parents Legal Centres);
- criminal law issues; or
- some immigration, mental health, and prison law issues.
Apply for legal aid by phone.