Our information services may be able to help you with your legal problem — even if your legal issue isn't covered by our other services:
- Legal information outreach workers provide information and referral services in person and over the phone.
- Aboriginal community legal workers provide information and limited legal advice.
- Community partners help you access legal aid services in your community.
Publications and online resources
- Our free publications cover a variety of legal topics.
- MyLawBC features an online negotiation tool to help separating couples make agreements, access to online mediation to help co-parents make parenting and child support arrangements, and guided pathways that produce personalized action plans to address common legal problems, such as separation and divorce, wills and personal planning, and foreclosure.
- The Aboriginal Legal Aid in BC website provides information about Aboriginal legal issues and rights.
- The Family Law in British Columbia website provides family law information, including information sheets and step-by-step guides, and online support through LiveHelp chat service and email. See also COVID-19 and the law: your questions answered.