Our information services may be able to help you with your legal problem — even if your legal issue isn't covered by our other services:
- Legal information outreach workers provide information and referral services in person and over the phone.
- Aboriginal community legal workers provide information and limited legal advice.
- Community partners help you access legal aid services in your community.
- Our free publications cover a variety of legal topics.
- MyLawBC features an online negotiation tool to help separating couples make agreements, an online mediation tool to help co-parents make parenting plans, and guided pathways that produce personalized action plans to address common legal problems, such as separation and divorce, wills and personal planning, and foreclosure.
- The Aboriginal Legal Aid in BC website provides information about Aboriginal legal issues and rights.
- The Family Law in British Columbia website provides family law information, including information sheets and step-by-step guides.