The following courses are coming up soon and are available to attend via webinar:
- 9 am – 4:30 pm: Dealing With High Conflict Personalities
- 9 am – 11:30 am: "Up Your Game" Family Law Series: Session 4 — Drug & Alcohol Addictions & Parenting Plans
- 9 am – 5 pm: Confronting Racism in the Criminal Justice System (Free course offered by CLEBC). If interested, you do not have to contact LABC. Please enroll directly with CLEBC via the link.
- 9 am – 4:45 pm: Child Protection Conference 2021
- 9 am – 11:30 am: "Up Your Game" Family Law Series: Session 5 — Understanding & Using Financial Statements & Income Tax Documents
To be considered for a bursary, you must have an LABC vendor number, have taken a minimum of three legal aid contracts in the last 12 months, and agree to take a minimum of three contracts in the coming year.
To apply for a bursary, email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the name of the course, your call date, vendor number, and confirmation that you agree to take the minimum number of contracts in the coming months. Selection of bursary recipients is at the discretion of LABC.