Our information services may be able to help you with your legal problem — even if your legal issue isn't covered by our other services:
- Legal aid navigators provide support and referral services in person and over the phone.
- Indigenous community legal workers provide information and limited legal advice.
- Community partners help you access legal aid services in your community.
Online legal information
- Our free online legal information covers a variety of legal topics.
- The Aboriginal Legal Aid in BC website provides information about Aboriginal legal issues and rights.
- The Family Law in British Columbia website provides family law information, including information sheets and step-by-step guides, and online support through LiveHelp chat service and email.