The following courses are coming up soon and are available to attend via webinar:
- 9 am—4:30 pm: Attacking the Expert’s Opinion at Trial (rebroadcast)
- 9 am—11 am: Virtual Closings and Electronic Signatures 2020 (rebroadcast)
- 9 am—12 pm: Affidavit Basics 2020 (rebroadcast)
- 12:30 pm—3:30 pm: Affidavit Secrets 2020 (rebroadcast)
- 9 am—12:00 pm: Working Remotely Post-Pandemic: Establishing a Flexible Office for the Long Term (rebroadcast)
- 12:30 pm—3:30 pm: Electronic Filing Systems, Paper Reduction, and PDFs for Lawyers (rebroadcast)
- 9 am—4:15 pm: Aboriginal Law Conference 2020: Governing in the Time of COVID-19 (rebroadcast)
- 9 am—11:30 am: Family Law Series: Family Violence Screening
- 9 am—3:30 pm: Immigration Issues in Depth 2020 (rebroadcast)
- 1:15 pm—2:15 pm: Working with Multicultural Clients 2020 (rebroadcast)
To be considered for a bursary, you must have an LABC vendor number, have taken a minimum of three legal aid contracts in the last 12 months, and agree to take a minimum of three contracts in the coming year.
To apply for a bursary, email email@example.com and provide the name of the course, your call date, vendor number, and confirmation that you agree to take the minimum number of contracts in the coming months. Selection of bursary recipients is at the discretion of LABC.