Child protection matters

BC First Nations Justice Council — Indigenous Justice Centres
Indigenous Justice Centres offer culturally appropriate information, advice, support, and representation for Indigenous people.

You can get a lawyer to represent you for a child protection matter if:

Contact the Legal Aid BC Call Centre to apply for services. Or find out if a Parents Legal Centre can help you.

Aboriginal Legal Aid in BC

Find out more about Aboriginal legal rights in BC, including First Nations Court, fishing/​hunting/​gathering, and child and family rights.